|Moong Dal Chakli|
Moong Dal Chakli- super easy, quick snack and the taste is simply awesome. Do try it to know better and let me know if you feel the same way as my family did.
1 cup Moong Dal
2 cup water
3 cups of Maida
green chilli paste (optional)
Salt to taste
1.Put 3 cups of maida in a towel and tie it tight and steam it in a cooker for 20 mins.
2. When cooled, roll it with a rolling pin.
3. Sieve it and keep it aside to avoid lumps later.
4. Pressure cook 1 cup moong dal with 2 cups of water. Grind the moong dal to a fine paste and add salt to taste and green chilli paste .
5. Now mix moong dal puree with maida and make a dough.
6. Finally put it the Chakli mould and deep fry until golden brown on low/ medium flame.
Enjoy with your evening tea.