My family loves almost any dish prepared with egg and that keeps me exploring new dishes. Just wanted to try a new dish yet simple one as a side dish for our dinner last week and I got this from the net. I gave it an immediate try just because it was simple and included very less ingredients. My family loved it especially my son. He too joined me in stuffing and then CLICK CLICK. It can even be served as starters at any party or even as an quick snack. For all the egg lovers over there, do try this out and enjoy and do let me know how it turned out to you.
Here's the recipe of Stuffed Eggs.
Boiled eggs - 4-5
Onion - 1 medium sized finely chopped
Tomato - 1 medium sized finely chopped(optional)
Haldi powder/ Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - few chopped
Vegetable oil - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Boil the eggs, peel it and cut into halves. Remove the egg yolks carefully and slightly mash them with a spoon in a separate bowl.
2. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan and add chopped onions. Fry them till they turn slightly golden in color.
3. Add chopped tomatoes at this point. This is optional as I didn't add tomatoes to this dish.
4. Now add haldi, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt. Saute it for 30 secs or so.
5. Now add mashed egg yolks and coriander leaves. Mix well till everything is combined else add few drops of water for giving it a quick blend of spices.
5. Stuff this mixture into the egg whites and serve.