Sweet Corn and Palak Masala is a healthy and great combo with any Indian Bread like roti's, phulka's, chapati and so on. Its simple and tastes great. The dish looks super cute with the green and yellow combo. You don't need any extra effort to present it.
Spinach - 1 bunch or 2 cups(chopped)
Sweet Corn - 1 cup
Green chillies - 3
Haldi/ Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Ginger- garlic paste - 1 tsp
Tamarind paste - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Onion - 2 chopped
Veg Oil - 2 tsp
1. Clean and blanch the spinach leaves. Make a paste of Spinach, green chillies and tamarind paste.
2. Heat a wok with 2 tsp of oil. Add chopped Onions and fry till they turn slightly golden in color.
3. Add ginger - garlic paste and saute it for a minute.
4. Pour this prepared palak paste and also drop in the sweet corn. Add water according to your required consistency and cook for 5-6 mins.
5. Now add haldi, garam masala powder and salt. Mix it and cook for another 4-5 mins in a low- medium flame or until oil separates.
Enjoy with roti's, chapati or phulka's.