This month while on Grocery shopping, I bought this frozen Chicken Keema from the Super Market only to have this yummy delicious Chicken Keema Cutlets. I prepared this when my inlaws were around and it didn't disappoint me as everyone liked it. It goes very well as the Starters or as a side dish with the main course. Place these between the burgers or bread slices and send it to kids lunch boxes and I am sure they are gonna like this as Chicken Burgers or Chicken Sandwich.
"Keema is nothing but minced ( Chicken/ Mutton)"
Chicken Keema - 500 gms
Potato - 1 large
Onion - chopped 2
Salt to taste
Amchur powder - 3/4 tsp
Red Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Egg - 1
Turmeric Powder/ Haldi - 1/2 tsp
Corn flour - for coating
Ginger- Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Garam Masala powder -1 tsp
Oil for frying
1. Boil, peel and mash the potato and keep aside.
2. Heat 2-3 tsp oil in a wok and add finely chopped Onions and fry till they turn slightly brown in color.
3. Add Ginger- Garlic paste and saute it for a minute.
4. Add Chicken keema and cook it till its done. Add amchur powder, haldi, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt as mentioned and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
5. Now sprinkle little water and add mashed potatoes and finely chopped Coriander leaves.
6. Shift this mixture to a plate and cool it. When cooled, make small balls out of the mixture and slightly flatten it by pressing it between your palms.
7. Beat an egg and add salt to it. Dip each cutlet mixture into this beaten egg and roll it on corn flour or bread crumbs and fry it on a frying pan till they turn golden brown in color.
Enjoy this and do let me know how it tasted.
Sending this to Sumee's event - Appetizers/ Starters
Check out my other blogs