2 Fish, cleaned
Red chilli powder- 2-3 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Amchur powder- 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
Semolina/ Suji/ Rava for coating
1. Clean the fish and wash it properly. And make a slit on the fish.
2. Make a paste of red chilli powder, haldi, amchur powder and salt.
3. Apply the above paste to the fish and let it marinate atleast for half an hour.
4. Heat about 3 tsp oil in a pan or tava.
5. Meanwhile coat the marinated fish with rava / sooji and place it on the tava/pan. Fry on both sides till the fish is done. Add more oil if necessary.
Spicy rava fish fry is ready to serve.
Enjoy this hot and spicy rava fish fry with rice and dal and let me know your feedback.
Here's the recipe for Rava Tava Prawns Fry.